Frequently Asked Questions
Found 5 records
- How does supporting Women Business Owners (WOBs) help achieve gender equality?
- There are 12+ million women-owned businesses in the U.S., providing 8+ million jobs and contributing $1.7+ trillion in sales to the U.S economy. By supporting their professional and personal success, we create jobs and advancement opportunities, and help elevate more women to leadership and decision-making positions. Thus, by harnessing the power of consumers, we increase the representation of women across all sectors in society.
- Who can list their business on equallet?
- We want to ensure that eqaullet is synonymous with quality businesses owned by women and to do that, we verify all businesses for the following criteria: -majority woman owned -registered with the appropriate local, state or federal agencies -operate in the Los Angeles Area -have a functioning website or social media business page can list on equallet
- Why should Women Business Owners (WOBs) list on equallet?
- Because equallet supports the personal and professional growth of WOBs by bringing them what they need most - consumers, community and capital. equallet is the first search platform in the U.S. that enables everyone to find women to do business with, while offering WOBs supportive programs and resources. Through these programs, equallet helps WOBs -find business partners, strategic partners, mentors, and investors -evaluates their business’s health, leadership skills, and energy management -connects them with services and expertise to address any business-related issues they face. Additionally, we invite WOBs to local communities of female entrepreneurs who gets together once monthly to share their stories, advice, asks, and connections.
- How can I partner with equallet?
- We are excited that you want to partner with us! Please contact us directly at email@example.com for events and other opportunties.
- It looks like equallet is just in the Los Angeles area. Will you be expanding markets soon?
- Yes. We will be expanding to new markets based on the demand. Please let us know where you'd like us to be. You can go ahead and get on our platform (you'll remain inactive if you're not in the current market) and when we launch in your hometown, you will be the first on the platform!